Prog Sanctuary

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

2 participants

15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album

kikithehead
    kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album Empty 15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album

Message  kikithehead Mer 25 Fév - 22:18

frontiers a écrit:15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album Purple-4a19552

First New Studio Album In Four Years Set For Release On May 15th and Europe and May 19th, 2015 in North America.

Rock icons Whitesnake are set to return with their 12th studio album this spring. via Frontiers Music SRL. The Purple Album is a re-imagination of classic songs from David Coverdale’s time as the lead singer for Deep Purple’s Mark 3 and Mark 4 studio albums. The album is currently available for pre-order on Amazon in a deluxe edition format (http://geni.us/WSPurpleDLXamz) featuring 2 bonus tracks, 4 music videos and a Behind The Scenes featurette on the recording of the album. A standard edition and a double LP vinyl format will be available in the near future. Plans are also underway for a special limited box set edition with memorabilia and merchandise. All details will be announced soon.

“It’s a tribute. A homage. It’s a huge thank you from me to Deep Purple for the opportunity I was given over 40 years ago,” states Coverdale. “As I said to Ritchie, you guys set me on an incredible journey that continues today and I couldn’t have asked for better teachers. The University of Deep Purple was an extraordinary, amazing school to learn from. We can’t wait to play these songs in concert!”

From the opening notes of the classic track “Burn,” to album closer “Stormbringer,” Whitesnake are back and better than ever. Songs like “Lady Double Dealer,” “Soldier of Fortune” and “Sail Away” are given a new energy in the very capable hands of the current Whitesnake lineup featuring David Coverdale on vocals, Reb Beach and Joel Hoekstra on guitars, Michael Devin on bass and Tommy Aldridge on drums. A video for the first single “Stormbringer” can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Xk9wWj8Wh30

The tracklisting for The Purple Album is:

1) Burn
    2) You Fool No One (interpolating Itchy Fingers)
    3) Love Child
    4) Sail Away
    5) The Gypsy
    6) Lady Double Dealer
    7) Mistreated
    8) Holy Man
    9) Might Just Take Your Life
    10) You Keep On Moving
    11) Soldier Of Fortune
    12) Lay Down Stay Down
    13) Stormbringer

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks

14) Lady Luck
    15) Comin’ Home

DVD Content:

Lady Double Dealer - Music Video
    Sail Away - Mix Music Video
    Stormbringer - Music Video
    Soldier Of Fortune - Music Video
    Purple Album Behind The Scenes
    Purple Album EPK

Source : Facebook.

S'est pas trop fait chier le Sir David...
    irchina
    irchina
    Eternal Metal Princess
    Eternal Metal Princess

15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album Empty Re: 15/05 - Whitesnake : The Purple Album

Message  irchina Jeu 26 Fév - 1:17

Mouais... je suis d'accord... :roll:

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 10:38