Prog Sanctuary

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy

kikithehead
    kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy Empty Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy

Message  kikithehead Mar 16 Aoû - 14:02

Bravewords a écrit:With rumours circling the internet this week, it seems now this is official. According to Sundaymercury.net, the original BLACK SABBATH line-up is getting back together.

Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward have begun rehearsing for a tour and new studio album.

In June this year vocalist Ozzy and guitarist Iommi wrote new material for a record that will be released next year.

‘‘We’re really looking forward to it and I think the stuff we’ve been writing is really good,’’ said 63-year-old Iommi. ‘‘It’s more back to the old original stuff.’’

He added that the reunion has been kept under wraps for some time.

‘‘It’s all been very hush-hush. Ozzy’s been the worst at trying to hold it back. He’s doing a lot of TV and he’s being asked stuff about a reunion and he’s going ‘well I never say never’.

‘‘He told me, ‘I don’t know what to say’.’’
    source : http://www.bravewords.com/news/167248
    thekeyboardwizard
    thekeyboardwizard
    The Dark Munster

Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy Empty Re: Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy

Message  thekeyboardwizard Mar 16 Aoû - 20:27

Cool, ça me soulait de voir Ozzy seul en live mais avec Black Sabbath, ça pourrait faire bien mal.
    kikithehead
    kikithehead
    Sanctuary's Master
    Sanctuary's Master

Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy Empty Re: Black Sabbath reformé (encore...) avec Ozzy

Message  kikithehead Mar 16 Aoû - 20:54

Toni Iommi dément :

Toni Iommi a écrit:Black Sabbath Reunion

I'm saddened that a Birmingham journalist whom I trusted has chosen this point in time to take a conversation we had back in June and make it sound like we spoke yesterday about a Black Sabbath reunion.

At the time I was supporting the Home of Metal exhibition and was merely speculating, shooting the breeze, on something all of us get asked constantly, "Are you getting back together?"

Thanks to the internet it's gone round the world as some sort of "official" statement on my part, absolute nonsense. I hope he's enjoyed his moment of glory, he won't have another at my expense.

to my old pals, Ozzy, Geezer and Bill, sorry about this, I should have known better.

All the best, Tony
    source : http://tonyiommi.com/index.php?story=130

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 15 Mai - 0:13